However, what really prompted me to create my own blog is for my little girl Bea (who is 6 months old now) to personally gain insights on her mom’s own experiences as a twenty-something woman when she grows up. I figured this blog could be a way of imparting wisdom to my daughter. I am hoping, by the time she is old enough to read this (may not be directly from this site but through the print-outs I will have of my entries should blog fever fold), she
will have a little more understanding of her mom’s personality, mind, inner being, both sanity and eccentricities alike, thereby helping bridge whatever generation gap we will have in the coming years.Thus, this blog will be written with that perspective in mind. In every entry that I write, at the end comes a lesson I want my daughter to learn. Hopefully, my baby girl will appreciate this once she’s grown and will like what she reads about her mom.
1 comment:
Hi Love! Wow, isthatchu?! Keep on blogging... I'm sure Bea will be thinking what a cool mom she has... maybe 5 years from now. Hehe!
Post a Comment