Monday, May 15, 2006

Let's Play Favorites!

Ever since I learned I was pregnant, one of the things I planned on doing is make sure all my baby's milestones are documented so she has a way of learning about them when she grows up. Naturally, up until now my Bea's pictures have not been placed in an album and her baby book has not been completely filled out (sweetie, I promise I'll do this before your 25th birthday! haha). In my desire to lay-out everything perfect (i.e. divide her pictures into several categories: first week, birthdays, firsts milestones, family photos, etc.), I haven't gotten myself into doing anything! :D

So anyhow, I thought then of writing here my baby's favorites as of her age now. At least with this, Bea will know what her favorites were at 6th month old (and mommy's too at 26 years old). Here goes the list:


Bea’s Favorites (at 6th month old)
  • Toy: flutterfly mobile (I bought this for you when you were 2nd month old and to this day you squeal with glee everytime you see it’s wings turning and hear it’s song playing.)
    : Lamaze cube toy (Ever since you learned to sit up and crawl, you adore playing with this toy. You can’t get enough from crinkling the plastic side of the cube and from biting on the rings attached to it since recently you began teething.)
  • Song: Where is Bea, where is Bea? Where is she? Where is she? Mommy, mommy, mommy! Mommy, mommy, mommy! I am here. I am here. (I sing this to you as I jerk you up and down on my lap, giggling with laughter as I move your arms with the beat of the song.)
  • Food: Cerelac rice cereal (You can’t help but dance on your seat, from side to side, and squeal with glee while anticipating yayi’s or my next bite.)
  • Past-time: Looking at the mirror (Everytime you see yourself in the mirror, you giggle so hard, squeal so hard that it makes us think a dwende must be playing with you…hehe…or you were just so vain that you soooo looooove what you see in the mirror.)
  • TV show: Pilipinas, Game ka na ba (a show hosted by Kris Aquino; You’re very attentive to this show probably because of Kris Aquino’s high pitch voice or because of the lights you see on the gameshow’s set.) or
    : NBA basketball game (must be because of your daddy’s influence, huh?) or
    : Pinoy Big Brother (not a surprise since I love watching this show while I was pregnant with you)
  • Game: “paulan” (you love making paulan with your laway! You can’t help but scream with glee everytime you feel your laway crashing on your face and you even look surprised whenever your laway hits your eye!)
Mom’s Favorites (at 26 years old)
  • Movie: for this year so far it’s Mission Impossible III
  • TV Show: Gilmore Girls, Grey’s Anatomy
  • All-time TV Show: Friends
  • Earrings: Loli’s Pearl Earrings
  • Restaurant: A Venetto (Italian restaurant that is sooo cheap yet soo good!)
  • Chocolate: M&Ms with peanuts
  • Meal: the chicken and salad meal your dad prepared for me on my 26th birthday (not sure what they’re called...hehe)
  • Past-time: besides playing with you, getting a massage, making accessories
  • Expression: currently it’s “Are you serious?” or “Crazy!!!”
  • Snack: Happy peanuts
  • Ice Cream: Selecta’s Coffee Crumble
  • Feeling: Hugging your dad as we sleep, kissing and hugging you of course!
  • Sound: Your laughter
  • Sight: You and daddy happily playing

No comments: